Repro aims to be the most used web and mobile app growth support tool in the global market. To realise that, we are looking for someone who wants to deliver an intuitive experience to users in order to make it an amazing experience to use Repro.
Repro Design team is looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric features and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with Product Managers, Engineers, UX designers and User Researchers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with engineers and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas with these methods.
- Create specifications, including research and methodology based on design thinking and fundamental principles, to support your designs.
- Communicate design processes and thinking to the product team, to ensure shared design vision of the product.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Invision.
- Strong communication skills, in direct meetings or communication through services like Slack, Trello or Github.
- Business-level Japanese (JLPT N2 or equivalent)
Nice to Have
- English ability
- Experience working in agile development teams
- Experience working in startups or similar environments
- Remote working environment
- Flexible work schedule (Core time 1-6pm)
- Transportation Allowance
- Club Allowance
- Paid Public Holidays, Weekends and Annual Leave
Interested candidates should apply or simply register their interest through this form. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/chat. A trial might also be conducted to evaluate your skills and abilities.
Find Out More