Repro aims to be the most used web and mobile app growth support tool in the global market. To realise that, we are looking for someone who wants to plan and create designs that will deliver an amazing brand experience.
To achieve this, we are not looking for a designer who just design, but someone who is quick to understand the mission and vision of the company and is able to formulate and execute a strategy to achieve it. By maintaining close communication with other teams, you are able to spread the possibilities and importance of design and realize the ideal image.
- Be in touch with fast-changing design trends and use them within Repro’s brand identity, by continuously outputting sophisticated designs
- In order to solve day-to-day problems, articulate design-related thought processes used to engineers, planners, sales, marketing, other designers, etc.
Who is this for?
- Someone that can present and defend their designs logically
- Someone who is keen to explore and discover how similar services express themselves and actively and continuously evolve the brand
- Ability to take projects from concept to execution, and output according to set vision
- Knowledge of digital design and the ability to use them to create designs that match the global scale
- Strong portfolio to be presented.
- Ability to keep up with design trends and present them in an open forum
- Demonstrate prowess in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Constantly pursue good design and have the curiosity to push the design to the best it can be
- Ability to accept objective criticism and take action towards improving
- Digital Imaging Illustrator, Photoshop
- Video Editing Premiere, After Effects or similar softwares
Nice to Have
- Strong communication skills, in direct meetings or communication through services like Slack, Invision or Trello.
- Animation or 3DCG skills
- Ability to create an image bank using drawing or photography/videography etc
- Understanding of HTML, CSS (writing code is not required)
- Ability to craft strategies or copywrite
- In-depth experience with typography
- Flexible work schedule (Core time 1-4pm)
- Transportation Allowance
- Club Allowance
- Paid Public Holidays, Weekends and Annual Leave
Interested candidates should apply or simply register their interest through this form. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/chat. A trial might also be conducted to evaluate your skills and abilities.